Virtual gift exchange!

For Nixy...

slide-rule_electronic-tech_book_alvarez.jpg

At least we didn't get her the same thing. Keep being snotty, and that Jack Straw doll's going back where I got him. Santa knows who's naughty and nice, after all.

:p

tonksy said:
:D
bottle caps and colorful shoes! My favorite! :swing: ...um...beyond jewels, of course...Thanks, guys!

No problem :D

I remembered the ones you bought in China town in Montreal :D

HomeLAN said:
At least we didn't get her the same thing. Keep being snotty, and that Jack Straw doll's going back where I got him. Santa knows who's naughty and nice, after all.

:p

noooooooooooooooooooo *holds onto Captain Jack Sparrow so tight her knuckles turn white*

tonksy said:
Maybe Winky could shove it up his ass and then I could have some jewels! ;)

:rofl4:

And with that I'm off to write my last exam of the semester!

Inkara1 said:
I could probably use that; I've never been able to make fart noises with my armpits, no matter how hard I've tried.

After reading this for a brief moment I was tempted to try it...but that passed quickly.

Gato_Solo said:
I haven't even left yet...Besides. Atlanta is frighteningly easy from here. I-26 West to Columbia, SC, and merge onto I-20 West, and it's a straight shot into Atlanta...Total time is just under 4 hours.

Hell...as long as I'm in the area, I could just shoot up I-75 to Marietta and visit unc and tonksy...:p

And ME DAMNIT!!!!!

Back