visible g-strings

I think I own a pair of those, Tonks, or really close to it anyway.

But yeah, I'm a fan of underwear being that - under your wear. Not showing.

But ... erm ... how can a girl go undieless? I don't ... erm ... I don't think I could ever do that. I can barely sleep in total nude without waking up in the middle of the night to find my undies.

:shrug:

Rose said:
I think I own a pair of those, Tonks, or really close to it anyway.

But yeah, I'm a fan of underwear being that - under your wear. Not showing.

But ... erm ... how can a girl go undieless? I don't ... erm ... I don't think I could ever do that. I can barely sleep in total nude without waking up in the middle of the night to find my undies.

:shrug:
are they comfy?
i am the exact opposite of you rose, i can't sleep with undies...at least not without tossing and turning. i usually go undyless unless i am in a skirt or very short shorts. it's too damn humid down here anyway,

:s The only thing I can think of is ... ick. :s But to each her own!!

As for comfy ... I'm not quite sure. I've never worn them, per say, except ... well ... you know. Erm :blush: to play a bit in. But not like out and about under clothing. :$

tonks said:
are they comfy?
i am the exact opposite of you rose, i can't sleep with undies...at least not without tossing and turning. i usually go undyless unless i am in a skirt or very short shorts. it's too damn humid down here anyway,

I have come to the realization that I know way too much about the shaving/undie habits of the female members here. By the way, how's the racing stripe coming along? :lloyd:

PuterTutor said:
I have come to the realization that I know way too much about the shaving/undie habits of the female members here. By the way, how's the racing stripe coming along? :lloyd:
:blush: fine, thanks......sorry...

i think its sexy when a woman does it personally. though i do like it to be left to the imagination as well i still love seeing the low cut jeans and thong riding

I'll take flesh over fabric any day.

Tonks: Now you've put some naughty thoughts into my head.... :fap:

Okay, who'd want to snail trail all over their clothes?! :shrug: Gimme my g-string collection any day of the week.

First post, and it's about my under-roos. I can't believe it. Has the degeneration begun ?

BeardofPants said:
Okay, who'd want to snail trail all over their clothes?! :shrug: Gimme my g-string collection any day of the week.

First post, and it's about my under-roos. I can't believe it. Has the degeneration begun ?
you get the same snail trail, whether it's on your jeans or your panties. that's why they have washing machines. alarmed that your first post is about undergarments? hold on to your knickers and welcome to OTC....

now those are what im talking about tonks.... Those are so awsome. If i was a girl id be wearing those. But hell if i were a girl id never leave home..:)

tonks said:
you get the same snail trail, whether it's on your jeans or your panties. that's why they have washing machines.

Yeah, but there's a difference between nice warm snail trail on yer panties, and cold snail trail that occasionally rubs against your legs! :retard3:

alarmed that your first post is about undergarments? hold on to your knickers and welcome to OTC....

Fanks. :swing:

I'll tell you what really bothers me. It's when a girl wears a bra that is too tight, so her boobs spill out over the top, so it looks like each boob is actually two. I call that condition, "quadraboobs."

Inkara1 said:
I'll tell you what really bothers me. It's when a girl wears a bra that is too tight, so her boobs spill out over the top, so it looks like each boob is actually two. I call that condition, "quadraboobs."

I call it Wishfull thinking for a smaller size ;)

As for the thong-showing gig...........I guess it is ok if yer wanna attract 14 yr olds :)

Inkara1 said:

:s I think that looks so tacky. You know, and it's seen all the time in "fancy dresses" on "stars" at "premiers". Grrr.

I swear, iff'n I ever make it to one of those fancy schmancy gigs to wear such a pretty dress - I'd be sure it's flattering and not so tight as to do the "quadraboobs". :s

But I think I'm veering and just wanting a pretty dress all of a sudden...

:s I tried those once. Had to for the "dress" I wore at my wedding. :s I still don't figure them out. I'm sure they did no good. Felt like I was falling out all over the place. And I'm sure Leftie got a peek in a couple of the pictures. *lol* :blush:

So yeah, I don't have an opinion on them because they're smarter than me. :(

Back