visible g-strings

tonks said:
here we are. whatcha think? ooh, and they're called tanga pants...not samba...oops.

Tonksy, I got some of those........actually I think I have about 8 pairs at the mo.....the gold ones are me fave :D

(I guess something about wearing metallic colours make me feel....dunno......sexy)

Prof - those adhesive breast cup thingies are just stupid IMO, don't give much support & looks ugly. Besides, I don't think they make them in my size :rolleyes:

PuterTutor said:
I have come to the realization that I know way too much about the shaving/undie habits of the female members here. By the way, how's the racing stripe coming along? :lloyd:

and thats a bad thing how?

I have never used those adhesive breast cups but a friend of mine did and she just yanked them of in the limo after prom...yeah...NEVER do that! Always follow the instructions and use water to remove like they suggest :eek:

Can you imagine how weird it must look if you're wearing those cups and you come back after a hot date & one thing leads to another.......just picture the look on your man's face when he sees those things :rolleyes:

*wipes away nostaligic tear* My first post, and it was all about Tonks' not wearin' underwear. ;)

::BoP feels like nostalgic dredgin' today....::

I still hate quadraboobs. Some of the girls I've seen with that look like they need to up their cup size by two notches.

BeardofPants said:
*wipes away nostaligic tear* My first post, and it was all about Tonks' not wearin' underwear. ;)

::BoP feels like nostalgic dredgin' today....::
*proud to be part of the moment

and unproud to still own that damn white quadraboobing bra...but i wear it to work under my uniforn wear you just don't notice...loose-ish button down shirt and all.

SAw a classic example of a woman who jsut had no fuckin' clue how to wear a g-string properly and how to act when one is wearing such a g-string.

Walking to a job-fair...right by a park...with a girl sitting down, facing the other way. What I could see in just a casual glance...

The top 5 inches of the g-string, and the top 3 inches of her butt-crack. Don't get me wrong...it was a very nice ass, but I doubt very much that showing off that much of it during her lunch-break was exactly her intention.

- if you wear a gstring with low-cut pants...try not to sit too much
- if you do feel the need to sit..bending forward a lot doesn't help you hide anything at all.
- if you feel the need to do both and don't care, at least sit there long enough for me to get my digicam. :D

i prefer a well-dressed woman...

or an undressed woman ;)

i took my six year old to breakfast about three weeks back and there was a young girl at a counter stool with her boyfriend... she was pretty, not trashy-looking, but she had quite a bit of thong showing... my kid thought it was the funniest thing he ever saw :D

of course, she also had every guy in the place eyeing her, so if you like that kind of attention (and the occasional giggles from the kids), go for it, i guess

and yep, tight bras just don't look right

BeardofPants said:
Bish? Does that mean you don't like me? :sad:

*hikes up pants so that butt crack doesn't fall out*;)

There's a big difference in showing off a wee bit of a g-string as an inticing feature, and showing off too much by accident. Imagine accidentally tucking your skirt into your underwear and walking about for a while with no one letting you know about your error. :shrug:

If, on the other hand, you want to show off your buff butt...feel free :D

Back