Votes: 3 25.0%
  • The RW (Politics/religion) must stay

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No comment

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBishop

Killing the RW forum and therefore limiting posts to non-political non-religious subjects.

Aye or Nay?

catocom

I say keep it.
It's serving more of a purpose than you might think.
This board Is open to the World, by and large.

Cerise

You are the #2 poster in the RW this month, #3 last month.......but you want to see it gone?

Why not have a political/religious sub-forum in RW, and those that wish to participate may, and those who don't can stay away?

Gotholic

You are the #2 poster in the RW this month, #3 last month.......but you want to see it gone?

Why not have a political/religious sub-forum in RW, and those that wish to participate may, and those who don't can stay away?

You can do that now as is.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Killing the RW forum and therefore limiting posts to non-political non-religious subjects.

Aye or Nay?

Oh good. HWC, all over again.

Those who wish to not participate may simply not answer, or read the threads. It was moved to the bottom of the field & given a red description. Isn't that enough?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Bring back personal attacks, flame baits, flame wars and boobs!!!

MrBishop

...thought I missed something...

cleavage.jpg

Here ya go.

valkyrie

Doesn't matter to me one way or another. If you kill the RW forum then all of those threads will end up in the KK. Oh... wait... it already happened. ;)

As for boobs... I have a pair so it's no big deal to me. :shrug: