Vote TODAY

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If our population is 280,000,000 & 24% vote, which is high, and half of those are on the losing side, the US is governed by the decisions of only 330,000 voters. Yours counts. Go do it.

Re: Vote Tuesday

Gonz said:
If our population is 280,000,000 & 24% vote, which is high, and half of those are on the losing side, the US is governed by the decisions of only 330,000 voters. Yours counts. Go do it.
Yes sir, go out there and vote! Every vote counts.

Just for sake of comparing, lets put up the current standings.

[color]
223 Republicans
208 Democrats
1 independent

[color]
49 Republicans
49 Democrats
1 independent

[color]
29 Republicans
21 Democrats
2 independents

Re: Vote Tuesday

Gonz said:
Err Gonz...

280,000,000 * 0.24 = 67,200,000

If half are on the losing side, that would come to 33,600,000... I think you forgot a few decimals. :p Unless I'm on crack now.

305,323,232 Munchkins
67,232,404 Tallywhackers
89,434,232 Monster-raving Looney Party
1 Partridge in a Pear Tree

78-14 = Banana
23% Fruit

You are all wrong. I digress... moo.

ipmoof said:
305,323,232 Munchkins
67,232,404 Tallywhackers
89,434,232 Monster-raving Looney Party
1 Partridge in a Pear Tree

78-14 = Banana
23% Fruit

You are all wrong. I digress... moo.
BERHENTI!!!

mathematical error-oops.

Current Senate
49 Republicans
49 Democrats
2 independent - Ventura named an Ind, today.

I just learned that instead of only giving us a few hours to vote tomorrow, we now get 8 hrs. of Admin Leave to vote :headbang:

Should I vote for Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dum in the gov's race? :D

kuulani said:
I just learned that instead of only giving us a few hours to vote tomorrow, we now get 8 hrs. of Admin Leave to vote :headbang:

Should I vote for Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dum in the gov's race? :D
If you are REALLY asking, I'd go with Linda Lingle ;)

Lingle?!?! Eew, I don't want to look at her face for the next few years.
Seriously though, my dad's friends worked with Lingle while she was mayor of Maui county. She sucks. Not that Hirono is any better, but at least I don't have anything personal against her.

Any Floridians? How is it, living like a 3rd world country & having the Russians & the Albanians monitor your elections? All the because some idiots couldn't figure out if line 3 was Gore or Robertson :rolleyes:

I think you left out some zeros Gonz. Didn't you mean 35,000,000? That is, if you were referring to the peoples vote. Nonetheless that is a small number. Imagine what an effective radical movement could do in this country. Those smaller parties are growing as we all know.

Or were you reffering to the margin of the winning vote...

Done. I voted at about 1030 this morning. I was the youngest person in the entire facility by a good decade. A sad statement on the youth it is.

Back