Vote TODAY

i just heared on the news voting in florida was once again quite a mess...they had digital voting systems this time, but due to quite some problems, people had to wait for 4+ hrs on some occasions...not really helping in making people want to vote...

OK, OK, already not 300k, like I inadvertently wrote but 33,6000,000.

Voted.

Florida must have some hellaciously stupid mofo's down there. How can one state fuck up 3 consecutive votes...unless the Democratic party is behind it all. mmwuuuuhahhahahhahaahaha :evil3:

HeXp£Øi± said:
Cannot vote yet :( Still paying my dues.

You know, Hex, I've been thinking about that ever since we had that argu.. discussion on that topic. I've changed my mind. I think in some situations, a person should be allowed to vote again.

PuterTutor said:
HeXp£Øi± said:
Cannot vote yet :( Still paying my dues.

You know, Hex, I've been thinking about that ever since we had that argu.. discussion on that topic. I've changed my mind. I think in some situations, a person should be allowed to vote again.

I feel the same way, too. However, it should depend on the severity of the crime and the time served.

That's the situations that I'm talking about. Murder 1, No. never. Rape or Child Molestation, No, never. Others, Maybe depending on circumstances, and an interview with the offender.

Back