waiting for a delivery

Dave

just sitting around waiting for a delivery. at least they only gave a 3 hour window instead of the usual 4-6 hour window. unfortunately i got the dreaded noon-3 time frame. wish they'd get here so i can go do other things.

If you're not working why did you have to get up at 7am?? I think you may need to give yourself a psych evaluation if you're getting up at 7am when you don't have to work :p

Dave said:
had to call the store to make sure i was on the delivery list

So you shoulda taken a phone to bed with you, woke up, called, went back to sleep :p

i had to call 4 times before i got a person, then the dog had to go out, then had to feed him, then the parents stopped by.....

Sucks to be you :p

I gave my dog food and water before I went to bed last night and this morning it was almost all gone...I wonder how long she was without...*makes note to yell at family when they get home*

well, got the delivery. now if it would just stop sleeting out, i'll be able to put the stuff away instead of leaving in the driveway.

Well, if you ask him nicely, he'll send you a PM with the tubgirl link as well, then you won't feel so unloved. *pats luis*

I've seen tubgirl, goatse and god know what else...

There's little left for me to watch on the internet.

Back