WalMart announces end to discrimination

Then it's okay to charge big-tittied wimmins more for larger bras?

(okay..as in not discriminatory)

I am saying it looks like larger bras are made quite different that smaller bras, less material, less labour. (Unless you are talking them fancy lift and separate numbers)

it's that we want to punish any deviation from the standard human form, because we don't like people that aren't like us. :D

I, for one, don't wanna punish well-endowed wimmins, Nugh-ugh, no sir, not me. If fact, I'm available to help with them puppies, anytime.

I've never seen stores charge differently for the same style in different sizes. I've had a rough time clothes shopping before, because most nice clothing stores carry a lot of 30-34, some 28-29, some 36s, and a few 38s. I'm a 38 and I never have a great selection.

But my brother, he's a 46, and the styles that they have in 46 are only at cheaper stores (Kohls and places like that) and are very baggy and bland looking.

only at cheaper stores (Kohls and places like that)

You, my boy, are an A1 yuppie.

K-Mart, Wal-Mart...cheap
Target, Penneys...better but still cheap
Kohls is another step up.

Soon, we can all shop Marshall Field (anybody wanna tell me why $24.99 T-shirt is better than a $2.99 t-shirt?)

what is kohl's all my stuff in old navy right now, lol

hey you get an extended cab truck, you pay more, same principle

Guess you've never seen the disclaimers saying "Big and tall $4 more", huh?

Not really... although I tend to shop name brands at outlet stores, or clearance racks at name brand stores.

Gonz - Yeah, maybe if you're 40-50, Kohl's is nice. My parents both shop there.

I picture you wearing a NASCAR hat, a red plaid shirt tucked into faded jeans with a brown leather belt and a big brass buckle (and a knife clipped to the side), and Timberland work boots.

:rofl3:

Congratulations. You got the Timberlands correct.

Office setting: I'm a Van Heusen feller with a little American Eagle thrown in sometimes.

Casual: Levis, Dixie Outfitters shirts, ballcap, hiking boots.

At home: Whatever is clean.

I like timberlands... they're not the most comfortable thing, and mine are a little too small for me, but I got them really cheap. They're baby blue with white accents. $18 though...

BTW, I think it's funny that usually we derail a discussion to talk about boobs, but this time we derailed a discussion about boobs to talk about clothes.

I think they're justified to charge different prices for different sizes, assuming that it's not exactly the same size. For example, if you're almost flatchested and you buy a bra, it's going to be very flexible, and the straps will be really thing and stuff. But if you're very well-endowed, it has to be big and supportive and has to have a very wide strap across your back so that it doesn't dig into your back. That's obviously more expensive to design and manufacture.

For example, if you're almost flatchested and you buy a bra, it's going to be very flexible, and the straps will be really thing and stuff. But if you're very well-endowed, it has to be big and supportive and has to have a very wide strap across your back so that it doesn't dig into your back.

How would you know?

sorry, couldn't resist

Back