WalMart announces end to discrimination

i feel sorry for anyone buying bras at walmart or an affiliate. good bras, i'm told, are worth every penny.

(i realize of course that this is not directly addressing your topic. but since you're not as uptight as _________, i figure you won't mind so much.)

We sell Playtex at my store as well as other brands.

yarp i got busted for putting a hand-wash only tit_sling in the machine last weekend. and yep similar situation here with only a couple brands that'll do.

You poor bastard! Thank God you didn't put it in the dryer as well or we would be holding a memorial for you right now.

My wife knows about large sizes 44-HH and used to buy custom fitted bras from such sources as Figurettes. I always get the same admonition every time I do the wash -- "Don't put my bras in the dryer!"

You poor bastard! Thank God you didn't put it in the dryer as well or we would be holding a memorial for you right now.

My wife knows about large sizes 44-HH and used to buy custom fitted bras from such sources as Figurettes. I always get the same admonition every time I do the wash -- "Don't put my bras in the dryer!"

I broke the washing machine once. Best $150 I've ever spent.

Broadening the discussion a bit...

I've been larger than I am now. I need to shed around 10-15, but I been mucho grande. Clothes are more expensive. Makes sense...it takes more fabric to make 'em. 100 yards of denim makes X number of jeans for a beanpole, and X minus Y number of jeans for a larger person. No problem there.

But c'mon...how much fabric is in a bra? Judging by the price of wimmenz drawers, the less fabric there is the more you pay for 'em anyways. 6 pairs of granny drawers, tidy whitey, for $5. 1 thong with enough fabric to floss with is $10.

Not that I'm complaining mind you...I like me some butt floss on a hottie as much as the next red blooded feller what don't opt to be queer...

It is not as much the amount of fabric as it is the type of fabric. Lace is expensive even though 50% of it is air and then you go into Lycra, silk, rayon, etc and the price goes up again. Add a few other things like underwires, bone stays -- which are really expensive -- and you can have a fortune fit to put a down on a small house sitting in your wife's underwear drawer.

well, if this is the bash wallyworld thread....:p

I don't like it 'cause the walmart in Oakwood (south of here a few more miles)
doesn't carry the same stuff as the one in Gainesville (the closest town)
and Sam's club won't stock sam's colas.

there, take that.

Then she needs to go see a professional for a fitting. I'll lay high odds that she's wearing the wrong size. No shame in it, 90% of wimmen do.

The most simple thing that an ample woman can do to make her bras fit better is to bend over at the waist and let gravity be her friend when putting on the bra. After hooking, then slide the hand into the cup and down the side and pull the breast tissue under the arm forward into the cup. This makes the bra more comfortable, allows for a better fit when purchasing, and enhances the figure.

The biggest thing facing most women in trying to purchase a bra which fits is the fact that they are not the same size on both sides. Custom bras take care of that but are very expensive.

Back