Want gizmos?

highwayman

Puts a new slant on the rock and roll shit..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=390737&in_page_id=1770
It gives a completely new meaning to the phrase 'rock 'n' roll'. For boffins have invented a cutting-edge gadget combining a portable music player and a toilet paper dispenser.

The state-of-the-art device - called an iCarta - makes it easier for people to listen to beats while using the bathroom.

It is designed, according to the US manufacturers, to "enhance your experience in the smallest room".

I saw black toilet paper on the market the other day. Seemed to be marketed to the Metrosexual crowd, talking about style and linking to a NYTimes article about the new MUST HAVE toilet paper.

Wow. :retard:

I like my toilet paper white. that way, when I wipe my ass, I can look and see if I've got it all or not. If I wipe and there's nothing on the paper, I'm done. Hard to see that with black toilet paper.

As for wondering who would be on the toilet long enough to need music, I guess you've never heard of the "Morning Constitutional."

Inkara1 said:
I like my toilet paper white. that way, when I wipe my ass, I can look and see if I've got it all or not. If I wipe and there's nothing on the paper, I'm done. Hard to see that with black toilet paper.

As for wondering who would be on the toilet long enough to need music, I guess you've never heard of the "Morning Constitutional."

Son, I've got a wife and 2 potty trained kids. I barely manage to get the damn door closed before the knocking starts.

Professur said:
Son, I've got a wife and 2 potty trained kids. I barely manage to get the damn door closed before the knocking starts.

If it is an issue, dig a trench in the back yard and keep a supply of lime on hand...

Back