• Drive a bayonette into the belly

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Strafe a .50cal up the torso

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Head shot with a sniper scope

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • High explosives all the way

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I'm against violence in any form. Expescially this one.

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Professur

Nope, not about Iraq. Nor Afganistan, Korea, Japan, Germany or anywhere else. This is just a simple question, without any political conotations.

Would you like to kill someone? Just line up a shot and blow someone's head off? Strafe an enemy from groin to gabber with a .50 cal? Heave a grenade? Launch a rocket. Drop a bomb?

Well, would ya?

Many times in the past i've wanted to. Somehow i lived beyond those years and i rarely get that angry or scared anymore. If i had to pick one of those it would have to be ... Headshot!!!

Although i know the reality behind the ideas of Unreal T and gazing up close at someone with a hole in their head are worlds apart. Otherwise i'm against violence.

None of the above. I just kinda wanna walk up to some complete stranger, grab their head and snap their neck, then maybe yank out their eyeballs and shove them down their throat. Or perhaps just keep slamming them to the ground until their body organs are liquified. Maybe run them over once or twice with a steamroller... Or beat them to death with the computer that they ran a virus on for over a year and caused over 300 files to be corrupted and want me to fix in the 15 minute time frame they had to hang around. GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *stops to gasp for air* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I feel a little better now. :lol2:

Pills are overrated. I don't need no stinkin pills to control my fury. Just gimme a good game of Quake3 any day. And twice on Sundays. Just as long as I can win. :beerbang:

And you've only been working a week, fury. Imagine, I've been in this rathell for nearly 10 years of stupid user stories.

Sometimes these people are so impatient they just make me wanna go... ARGGHHH! SUCK MY BACK! :tardbang:

If you don't use a bayonette you miss out on the feeling of the twitching heart up through the blade and into your hand.

*twas a line from my dads last g/f*

Know what? I honestly don't think I can say what I would do in such a situation until that situation confronted me. I could say right now that I'd want to poke out his two eyes with the bayonet, then shoot his balls with the attached rifle. But when the time comes... I don't know if I could actually bring myself to pull the trigger or not. Even less certain than that is what I would think and feel afterwards.

Well, If I HAD to kill someone, I would like to chopp heads/arms/torsos with a 1,40m Bastard Sword. Fire arms are too un-personnal

I've only rely on curses to bring pain to the people I don't like ... they can't convict me on that.

Speaking in generalities, I don't have an urge to kill. That is, I wouldn't be cooperative if you showed me a stranger and said "Kill that one."

On the other hand, if we get down to specifics...there are a few people I see in traffic every morning that could use a headshot...

In a war..probably not.
In the safety of my back yard... :)

"Honey! Where did I put that machete again?"
:rolleyes:

Back