• Drive a bayonette into the belly

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Strafe a .50cal up the torso

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Head shot with a sniper scope

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • High explosives all the way

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I'm against violence in any form. Expescially this one.

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Me like explosives........ weeeeeeeeeee......

Although I'm totally against strapping them to myself I would of course put a couple of bricks of C4 on say the support structure for the Golden Shower Gate bridge! Bye bye liberal city! :brow:

I've thought seriously about bringing bodily harm to people (especially yesterday while at work) but I doubt I could kill another human being.

Hey, Ku'u, can I acquire your services? I'd like to believe in 'what comes around goes around' but I'd like to help it along a little. :)

I freely admit there have been a few times in the past when I've seriously felt like strangling someone, but shooting them or chopping them up.... :shrug: not my scene...

drkavnger99 said:
Me like explosives........ weeeeeeeeeee......

Although I'm totally against strapping them to myself I would of course put a couple of bricks of C4 on say the support structure for the Golden Shower Gate bridge! Bye bye liberal city! :brow:

Looks as if Minnesota is just a state full of morons.

Drive a bayonette into the belly
I think killing should be immediate and personal. Looking into your victim/enemy's eyes should be a requirement. I like to believe that if I were ever so moved as to need to kill someone (and I can think of circumstances) I would want to watch their eyes. I might change my mind after the fact.:elaugh2:

Professur said:
Glad you like it.

Uh..........not exactly, but..........it sounded good, at the time I'm sure.:rolleyes:

Can't help but wonder why we seldom post about intentions of jus' forgivin' folk for wrongs that we would be justified to respond to with violence............

Don't mean to mislead, there're more than a few folk in my life, currently, who I fully believe deserve my wrath! I jus' think, what's the point of offerin' it? They already know their own actions of betrayal or failure............

Jus' not willin' to let it all get in the way of my choice to 'pardon', an' be healed, inspite of all........

Perhaps I jus' realize, too accutely, my own short comings an' failings........

I no longer see the value in choosin' an' attitude of recompense, when I can't even keep a promise to a dearly loved friend.

Chances are, I've already lost yer confidence Prof.

Back