Warcraft

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I dunno what is in it. Would I (me, Leslie,) find it appropriate for my 11 year old (and and then necessarily once we have it, the 9 year old)?

He wants me to acquire it. I'm leery. This is making me a mean, illogical mom who won't let him do something all of his friends are doing.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I let mine play...

Harmless, due to the graphic nature of the creeatures. In other words, they're cartoons, not human images.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gonz said:
I let mine play...

Harmless, due to the graphic nature of the creeatures. In other words, they're cartoons, not human images.
ok. This is what I needed to know.

unclehobart

Thats a mighty resource hog. I don't know your comp stats. Do you have a juicy enough setup to float that pig?

sidebar- You ever fire up Runescape anymore? I have your name in my friends database and have never seen you kicking about.

Winky

Anything that gets the kids on the comp
reading and typin' is good.

But the Monthly charge, Fook that!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Yeah, see I did not know about the monthly charge. So that one is out now.

Unc, I haven't got on to runescape much at all since the move. I'm up and down so much lately it logs me out and it's just a pain. I'm gettin there, things are calming down now. I'll be back.

MrBishop

The first coupla Warcraft and Starcraft are very good games for your kid. Makes them think...strategy being far FAR more important than how fast you can pull the trigger-finger!

Kawaii

Guildwars is pretty similar to WoW. It doesn't have a monthly fee and also focuses heavily on teamwork and strategy rather than mindless grinding. It requires a pretty good comp to run smoothly, though.

Altron

They're welcome to join 'The Barfightin' Crew' in channel "Ye Olde Bar' on Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne. It's a high class group.