Water heaters

I know....but all the hole are sealed. It either goes in through the plumbing (closed copper pipe) or OUT. I was being a smartass.:swing:

greenfreak said:
dan said:
greenie, you have read bofh - right??

:confbang: No idea what yer talkin aboot.

Q, the guy said the water heater is kinda transparent so you can see the water level and that he just has to look at the level to see what the water is at. The more I think about it, the more I think there's a problem with it and they just never fixed it. :shrug:
The more I hear about it, the more I think this guy is feeding you a line of bullshit.

If anything, I'd think this guy is hallucinating it rather than bullshitting--I think he's that medicated. But you never know-he might be doing it for attention. The original reason why he told me this was to complain about the lack of sleep he got the night before. In the interests of politics, it behooves me to at least remain on even ground with these people. So I ooh and aah at their stories for a minute, and go back to work. :shrug:

tommy, thanks for that link, that shit is funny. I saw something like that on www.sysadminday.com a while back. I just went to the site and turns out, it was an actual link to the BOFH so I guess I have read it before!

Back