Ways to die...

How would you like to be executed?

• Lethal injection (I'm such a wuss)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Firing squad (standing upright, facing the enemy)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Electric chair (Ol' Sparky!!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hanging (fast, efficient, and it looks painful)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Guillotine (The French way)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Drowning (tie me up and throw me overboard)

• Gas room (*cough*, and I don't mean cigarettes)

• Burning (at the stake)

• Freezing (locked in an industrial-sized fridge)

• Starvation and dehydration (tied down in the middle of the Sahara)

• Total voters
Defenetly hanging. By the way, i've heard that drowning isn't that bad. You can find sources on the web from people that drowned and were resusitated and they say that after the first breath your body 'relaxes' for lack of a better word, and you just pass out. Something like that anyway.

Well...now that I really think of it...In order to really get close to a black hole (with a space craft)...you might survive the radiation for a certain period of time before the ship melted around you...
then you have to worry about explosive decompression...then your bits will either freeze (if they're on the darker side of the sun) or burn (if they're closer to the radiation)...nasty way to die.

Hmmm...I'd rather die in an unfortunate nude mud-wrestling match accident during a half-time romp with the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders. :):headbang:

HeXp£Øi± said:
Defenetly hanging. By the way, i've heard that drowning isn't that bad. You can find sources on the web from people that drowned and were resusitated and they say that after the first breath your body 'relaxes' for lack of a better word, and you just pass out. Something like that anyway.
It's because you're out of oxygen and your mind starts slowing down itself and your body to reduce oxygen usage. Same effect as with most hallucinatory drugs.

Gonz said:
Theoretically, it would stetch you to infinity. How resilient is the human body?

oh i didnt know that thanks for clearing that up fury and gonz.

Aunty Em said:
Well there's one way of "looking" thin...

ill stick with the black clothes thanks ;)

not yet but if you go to mysmilies.com i think the site is(where we get most of our smilies) im sure you can find one. or just keep using the : lol: thingie

hanging .. i figure i could get myself down, pull a mel gibson (in that western movie, damn wahts the name)

drowning sucks, as does any death that denies you O2

Back