We own you, even when you're not here

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Ryan Biggar, 16, and his 17-year-old girlfriend had permission to leave Middle Creek High School for an off-campus program. When their event was canceled for the day, they were caught having sex in the girl's home. It violated school rules, and officials say those rules apply no matter where you are during school hours.

WTF

I can see it applying say...when the bunches of kids go downtown for lunch, they don't want bedlam down there, etcetera. In a keeping the peace and not embarassing the school kinda way. Or in a not coming back stoned kinda way.

But at home? That's taking it a mite far, no?

source

It's a strong arm tactic by the school.
The big question is who cought the kids in a private residence partying nekid? The parents? Or an overzelous government? It sounds to me somebody was pissed off because they were having sex and somebody had to do without...

so next time a kiddie cuts class and gets into an accident off site during scholl hours the parents can sue the school?

can't have it both ways.

so if they suspend the kid they also better be assuming liability for other shit.

but they won't be doing that, now will they?

Leslie said:
I can see it applying say...when the bunches of kids go downtown for lunch, they don't want bedlam down there, etcetera. In a keeping the peace and not embarassing the school kinda way. Or in a not coming back stoned kinda way.

What's the difference? Either you're at school o ryou aren't at school. Acting the fool, screwing or bonging for Jesus, it ain't the guvmints place to control actions of those off the campus.

Winky said:
It takes a village

So the village produced the offspring? If you know anything about biology it takes two to reproduce, the article says nothing of the parents reaction besides suing the school.

Wake County school spokesman Michael Evans says that having sex during school hours breaks the rules - - even in a private home.

So now the students need to have permission to have sex? They are going to do it with or without permission. Looks like the school administration is smoking rope...

Evidently, these idiots were too good to use the AV room like the rest of us. Oh no, they had to have a bed, didn't they.

Back