Welcome Druidess!!

Some of us prefer kissing bush :)

Welcome to the waiting room on the 'net.
The Doctor will be with you shortly....take off all of your clothing and smile :D

Druidess said:
How u know? :)
Druids are easy.

Actually, that's what I say to Jehovah's Witnesses when I'm not up for explaining how they've misinterpreted scripture. "I'm a druid and I was baptised in the blood of a tree." Interestingly, they leave you alone after that. Baptists are a bit more persistent, but I have a large dog too. ;)

how i haven't welcomed anyone here in ages.

welcome to the club :headbang:

don't worry, we're not like a health club. we won't make you do pilates or anything.

tommyj27 said:
how i haven't welcomed anyone here in ages.

welcome to the club :headbang:

don't worry, we're not like a health club. we won't make you do pilates or anything.

We may expect you to discuss various bodily functions candidly, however. :lloyd:

chcr said:
Actually, that's what I say to Jehovah's Witnesses when I'm not up for explaining how they've misinterpreted scripture. "I'm a druid and I was baptised in the blood of a tree." Interestingly, they leave you alone after that. Baptists are a bit more persistent, but I have a large dog too. ;)

I like to make 'em do chores. I read every booklet the last one had. Took me an hour, during which I also watched him wash and wax my old Buick.

Haven't seen one around here in a long time. Either the religion is dying here, or word got around. :lol2:

Back