Welcome to 1984

A friend once told me that she hadn't realized that she was being 'felt up' because of the pad getting in the way. Seems "he" never noticed either and got his jollies off of massaging some padding. :rofl:

They caught McVeigh in 24 hours because of a speeding ticket? Yea, right.
Back on topic. I'm not sure how they caught McVeigh..I'll have to -re-read it, but traffic violations help catch lots of stupid criminals.

Aah...here we go.
Long time Oklahoma Patrol officer Trooper Charlie Hanger had been dispatched to Oklahoma City. Like many law enforcement officers, he'd been summoned to provide whatever assistance he could.
Soon after, however, he received another order to remain in his usual patrol area Noble County. He turned around and headed north on I-35. He was about 75 miles from the disaster area when he noticed a beat-up 1977 Mercury Grand Marquis. What caught his attention was the yellow car's lack of a license plate.
He pulled the driver over and got out of his patrol car. Timothy McVeigh got out of the yellow junker and went to meet him.
Hanger wanted to know why McVeigh had no license plate. McVeigh explained he'd just bought the car. When Hanger asked if he had insurance, registration, or a bill of sale McVeigh explained everything was being mailed to his address. Then he handed over his driver's license.
It was then Hanger noticed a bulge under McVeigh's jacket. "What's that?" the cop asked. When McVeigh said it was a gun, the trooper held his own weapon to McVeigh's head. Then Hanger confiscated the 9-mm Glock that McVeigh was packing, as well as an ammo clip and a knife.
McVeigh pointed out he had a legal right to carry a gun. Hanger cuffed McVeigh, put him in the police car and phoned his base. He asked his dispatcher to run a computer check on McVeigh's Michigan driver's license and the Glock.
After confirming McVeigh had no record, he explained that McVeigh's New York concealed-weapon permit was not legal in Oklahoma. With McVeigh's permission, he searched the Mercury and found nothing but a baseball cap, some tools and a plain white envelope. The prisoner was told to leave everything in the car, which the trooper locked before taking McVeigh to the Noble County Jail in Perry, Oklahoma.
More here.

Mcveigh was an idiot who got caught for lack of verifying his details...in this case, No license plate on his vehicle. He might very well have gotten away free if the cop hadn't spotted the infraction.

I ain't buying it. He was smart enough to blow up a major building in a large city but he wasn't smart enough to cover his ass with an automobile?

Why waste water on a minuscule load? Ya gotta wash it with other stuff to save water.
*Not that I have an issue with sex 24/7 without 'rain checks' mind you..I just don't like laundry :p

Back