Well, I opened up a checking account

I don't remember exactly what mine cost me. I might get "Debbie Does Dallas" checks next time. :D

I've had my current account for almost two years and I haven't asked for the cheques yet :shrug:

You can get pictures on your cheques?
Wow... I wanna get Doctor Who. :nerd:

I have a cheque book - never use it though.... (I use my eftpos card to pay for everything, and bills get paid online through the bank - no lines for me.)

I still pay most of my bills by check. I like to know what the payment is going to be before the payment is made. The downside to having your bills auto-deducted from your bank account is if, say, your power bill spikes and is unexpectedly high one month, you'll suddenly have more than you planned on gone. That can be bad for people who live paycheck to paycheck.

Never had my hands on a check.

No wait, there was this one check I got when I came second in a writing contest. :lloyd:

I pay all bills through the banks online service. Should I on a rare occasion need a receipt immediately for some reason, then I take it to my bank, or the post office.

Stop Laughing said:
I have checks, but am yet to use them. I'm thinking of switching banks 'cause my current bank's downright crappy. :retard:
Citibank, I presume? Or Steal My Money of America?

Back