Well, I'm less 5 teeth.

How much did they prescribe for an 8 hour period? You have to take your size into account. What works for me won't do shit for you. Well, maybe it would, I'm no teeny tiny woman. :)

Just don't OD on me, I'll have to come over there and kick ass. :smash:

1-2 500mg tablets of Hydrocodone (which is generic Vicodin) every 4-6 hours, so I guess 2000mg in an 8 hour period.

greenfreak said:
Just don't OD on me, I'll have to come over there and kick ass
Careful what you wish for, I might enjoy that ass kicking :brow:

have you avoided soild foods(when i had mine taken out i could only eat soft foods for about 2 weeks)? also like Nix said use salt water that helps too. get well mate.

freako104 said:
have you avoided soild foods
Eww, I don't eat soiled foods at all *puke*

:p

Yeah, I've mostly eaten soft foods since the operation. Stuff like cottage cheese, string cheese, mashed potatoes. I haven't dipped into the ramen yet, but I've got about 20 packages, so I'm good for the next week or so.

fury said:
1-2 500mg tablets of Hydrocodone (which is generic Vicodin) every 4-6 hours, so I guess 2000mg in an 8 hour period.
That should be making you feel pretty good. I got that when I had a tooth pulled too. Pretty good stuff.

I think I took 1,000 mg at a whack for the first day or two, then cut back to 500 over the next couple days. The good thing is that they will heal fast, I was eating normal within 4 days.

hope you'll get better soon.

Just to add my experience, only teeth i don't have are the upper premolars, i have my 4 wisdom teeth.

I was given no drugs at all when I broke my ankle. My grandma had to slip me a few pills left over from my grandads gall bladder op. Those were 500 Vicodin. I stopped after 3 because they did absolutely nothing for the pain. They just made it so that I didn't care that I was in pain.

wll the vicodn si starting to work nw... i catype for shit, so frogive me... the roomspinnign :stoned:

Boy, was it fun times when Brandi had her wisdom teeth out a bit over a year ago. After rinsing her mouth out with salt water, I had her rinse it out with 50/50 water and hydrogen peroxide. She said it burned like a son of a bitch. I told her that means it's killing off infections.

I'm still getting mileage out of when I had to whittle off flakes of an astro-pop so that she could eat it, since her mouth wouldn't open up far enough to fit it in like normal. Everyone thought it was so sweet... and to think, I just didn't want to have to listen to the whining and crying anymore. :D

Inkara1 said:
Everyone thought it was so sweet... and to think, I just didn't want to have to listen to the whining and crying anymore.
Is there really a difference? :lol:

Back