Well, it's finally come to an end

MuFu

Whoa, what happened?! :eek:

- sorry about the echo in here, Nixy. Just noticed that, lol.

I have to retake two modules, but I think I'm still in (just about).

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Your ass, ICQ, talk to me, please

edited cause I had "You ass" instead of "Your ass"

WHOOPS!

Jon

Yeah, turns out I just wasn't good enough. Ah well, at least I can take pride in the fact that I tried my best :)

Next step? That'll be revealed in the next few weeks... ;)

Jon

Aunty - Well, I would, but I've failed a repeat year, so they've said "No, stop wasting our time, and toddle off into the big wide world". Maybe I'll choose to do some sort of further study in the future, but for now...

I've applied to join the Greater Manchester Police Force. :D

It's something I've always thought i would be good at; I kept it as my backup option incase things went tits-up.

If that doesn't go to plan, well... I guess there's always an exciting career in retail! :headbang:

Aunty Em

Jon said:
Aunty - Well, I would, but I've failed a repeat year, so they've said "No, stop wasting our time, and toddle off into the big wide world". Maybe I'll choose to do some sort of further study in the future, but for now...

I've applied to join the Greater Manchester Police Force. :D

It's something I've always thought i would be good at; I kept it as my backup option incase things went tits-up.

If that doesn't go to plan, well... I guess there's always an exciting career in retail! :headbang:
Call me a cynic, but I believe there are a lot of people at uni who shouldn't be there in the first place and are given false hope that they can achieve the impossible simply because of the fees that the uni get for each student. I don't blame the students, I blame the education system for not preparing them properly or giving them a good enough grounding in the subjects they want to study.
:lol: @ retail!

I hope you get into the police if that's what you really want. I'm not sure it's something I would want to do now because of the increase in illegally held guns and violent crime, but it's certainly something I considered when I was younger... but I decided 18 years of army disipline was enough... ;)

Arris

Aunty Em said:
but I decided 18 years of army disipline was enough... ;)

Sir yes sir...

Good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future Jon.
The police would be a good, if slightly dangerous, option though.

Aunty Em

Arris said:
Sir yes sir...
Believe me, when your dad's a nco you know about discipline! :lol:

That's also why I never joined the army, my sister did as a nurse/officer trainee... I was in rebelious mode at the time... :)

MuFu

Jon said:
Yeah, turns out I just wasn't good enough.

BOLLOCKS! You were *too* good, blatently.

Lots of money in contracting, building work etc dude (especially if you have half a brain).