Well, it's finally come to an end

Rose

college dropouts unite? :(

I'm with Aunty on the discipline. My dad was in the Air Force for 20+ years (recently retired in '98) and now my lil' sis is in there. Ick. I wouldn't touch the military with a ten-foot pole, though I have the utmost respect for 'em.

Good luck with whatever you decide, Jon! The world needs more men in blue to shake 'em down a bit. Just remember not to hassle the occassional smoker and all will be fine. :D

ris

m00f's got a point - want to make phat packets of wedge? be a plumber or a brickie. near on impossible to get a decent brickie today and the ones that are around charge the phreaking earth.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
If you were a police officer would you have to arrest yourself if you downloaded illegal software and stuff?

Good thing none of us do that!

Jon

Well, I went to the optician this morning to have my eyes tested, and I was told that my unaided eyesight wasn't up to the standards required by the Greater Manchester Police force :(

On the bright side though, I was on the phone to my mum and nan earlier today, and my nan rang back this evening, telling me to go book an appointment at a laser eye surgery clinic, as she was going to pay for me.

My nan is therefore now known as The Grandmother™ :headbang:

chcr

Too cute for words
Holy cow, Jon.

I think that would make her something more than The Grandmother. Are you sure you tell her how much you love and appreciate her often enough? :)

Jon

chcr said:
Holy cow, Jon.

I think that would make her something more than The Grandmother. Are you sure you tell her how much you love and appreciate her often enough? :)

More than you'd imagine :) As far as I'm concerned, she's my only proper grandmother - my other one doesn't even keep in touch with me.