well, it's Friday ...

nalani

me and Miki were in the office alone all day .. cause ku'u had to go to O'ahu for the most boring conference ever. I wasn't online almost all day because I was teaching a class and a shipment of laptops came in that I had to deal with....

My children are going to their grandparents house in Waimea for the weekend ... I have 3 days and 2 nights of ... silence ... of course, that means I have 3 days and 2 nights of doing all the chores all by myself :D

what's everyone else doing?

ugh .. my former mother-in-law just came to get the kids ... despite her attempts to piss me off, I remained cordial and polite ... that required just way to much energy. I need a beer

:headbang:

Saturday- water dads lawn in the morning while hes out galavating with his women all weekend in Florida. Let a plumber buddy do his magic on a few of my toilets and a sink. Help HomeLAN close down his pool for the year.

Sunday-water dads lawn .... and then silence of my own. Both dad and Steve will be out of town. I'm not used to having free Sundays.

hmm... rains a'comin through. I guess I get to skip dads place in the morning. No need to water a saturated lawn.

sat'dy - get up late, mooch about. work on cv

sundy - shopping, maybe some housework. work on website

Sat-Stayed up til 4am doing stuff with roommate. Planned to sleep in but mom called at 11:30am and woke me up. Homework and laundry for the rest fo the day and getting drunk tonight.

Sun-Sleep and prolly some HW

Nixy said:
Sat-Stayed up til 4am doing stuff with roommate. Planned to sleep in but mom called at 11:30am and woke me up. Homework and laundry for the rest fo the day and getting drunk tonight.

Sun-Sleep and prolly some HW
Didja videotape it? *heavy breathing*

We did our HW in the same room (me sitting on the bed her at the desk) while talking and listening to music. Then we watched "Crossroads". We both sat on the bed for that one. Betcha find THAT sexy! :D

(Edited cause I can't even type as well as a chimp!)

GRRRR! People are here but not on MSN or ICQ!!

I'm looking at you Unc! and you Mitch!

Well, I could. But I'm surfing on clients' PCs that are not mine. I don't want to have my address in thier msn deal.

MitchSchaft said:
Well, I could. But I'm surfing on clients' PCs that are not mine. I don't want to have my address in thier msn deal.

You could log out, and then log in under another name. Even if it's false it will remember that address instead of yours :)

Back