Well...looks like

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than driving with Ted Kennedy...

unclehobart

My cynical side says that the officer saw the Congressional plates and ID badge of the sacred cow Kennedy clan and went 'Oh, shit... there goes my career. Let me put enough errors in this report so that it can't be prosecuted and mayhaps I will get off with an internal departmental handslap.'

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
My harshly judgemental side says that if you are in a position of power, you should be doing things better, and cleaner, than the rest of society...

A.B.Normal

Gato_Solo said:
My harshly judgemental side says that if you are in a position of power, you should be doing things better, and cleaner, than the rest of society...

Thats so ooooooo not why they seek Power though.

Inkara1

I'm trying to figure out why someone as rich as a Kennedy would still be driving a 1996-1998 Mustang.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Inkara1 said:
I'm trying to figure out why someone as rich as a Kennedy would still be driving a 1996-1998 Mustang.

Why not? It's innocuous enough to drive on the street with "the subjects" and not get noticed? Besides...the Mustang is still a nice car, even at that age.

highwayman

Gato_Solo said:
Why not? It's innocuous enough to drive on the street with "the subjects" and not get noticed? Besides...the Mustang is still a nice car, even at that age.

If I had the resources and didn't have to work for a living one of the cars I would be driving would be a mid to late 60s mustang. The last car I would drive would be something flashy...

Inkara1

See, a classic Mustang would be one thing... after all, it's a classic... but a mid-90s car isn't "classic" and I'd think a Kennedy would be able to afford a new Mustang, which not only looks better but is more powerful.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:

I agree wholeheartedly