Well ...there it is

Winky

Slice the pie up considering how big a chunk the
well spent the half a trillion dollars of the defense
budget is against the rest of it which is mainly
welfare handouts! (this includes SSI and Medicare)

If we trimmed 20% from defense
and 20% from handouts, one slice would dwarf the other!

flavio

Banned
Gato_Solo said:
I did. Can't do the math?
First thing, when showing that something is the biggest part of the pie it is necessary to show that the other pieces are smaller.

Math? What are the numbers for the other pieces?

Slice the pie up
I likey the Charlize av.

Winky

charlz.JPG

chgarl.JPG

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
flavio said:
First thing, when showing that something is the biggest part of the pie it is necessary to show that the other pieces are smaller.

Math? What are the numbers for the other pieces?

Mostly O and M funds and MWR...but you wouldn't believe those, anyway, so why not just do the math? It can't be that difficult...

Gato_Solo

flavio said:
I asked for numbers and you give letters. What math?

The math you haven't done yet. I gave you some numbers to figure out, and you totally ignored them. Body armor, Up-armored HMMVW kits, etc.

flavio

Banned
Geez you're dense....THERE'S NO NUMBERS FOR THE OTHER PIECES OF PIE!

You can't see if something is the biggest piece of the pie until you know how big all the pieces are. You can't say one thing is bigger than all the others until you know the size of each thing.

This is not an advanced concept. Try using this.

Gato_Solo

flavio said:
Geez you're dense....THERE'S NO NUMBERS FOR THE OTHER PIECES OF PIE!

You can't see if something is the biggest piece of the pie until you know how big all the pieces are. You can't say one thing is bigger than all the others until you know the size of each thing.

This is not an advanced concept. Try using this.

Do the math. You're being obtuse, and obnoxious.

flavio

Banned
Gato_Solo said:
Do the math. You're being obtuse, and obnoxious.
There's no math to do until we know the size of the other pieces. I guess since this has been pointed out to you over and over again at this point that you have no real response but are trying to save face.

This habit of yours of avoiding things when you are wrong really drags down the threads. Last time I pointed ou that you had no evidence for your claims for like 10 straight posts and you would never acknowledge it.

This time arelatively obvious fact that you cannot declare something "biggest" until you know the size of the other things is being ignored over and over and over again.

This is not complex....there's no math to do here....but yet you keep chanting "do the math" in one of your most patheitic cop outs yet.

How do you say X is larger that A, B, and C when you don't kno whow big A, B, and C are? You don't. No math to do, There's not enough info.

You know this I'm sure but will continiue this denial for many more posts until nobody wants to post in the thread.

Gato_Solo

flavio said:
There's no math to do until we know the size of the other pieces. I guess since this has been pointed out to you over and over again at this point that you have no real response but are trying to save face.

This habit of yours of avoiding things when you are wrong really drags down the threads. Last time I pointed ou that you had no evidence for your claims for like 10 straight posts and you would never acknowledge it.

This time arelatively obvious fact that you cannot declare something "biggest" until you know the size of the other things is being ignored over and over and over again.

This is not complex....there's no math to do here....but yet you keep chanting "do the math" in one of your most patheitic cop outs yet.

How do you say X is larger that A, B, and C when you don't kno whow big A, B, and C are? You don't. No math to do, There's not enough info.

You know this I'm sure but will continiue this denial for many more posts until nobody wants to post in the thread.

The military budget is easy to find. You are the one who's using a pathetic cop-out, and you are the one who's dodging the issue. Until you pull your head out, you are effectively ignored due to your lack of common sense, and your pathetic attempts to say my point is not valid without even solving the extremely easy 'problem' I gave you to work out. You can try and twist this as you like with your response, but your refusal to answer shows that you are completely hopeless and clueless. Goodbye.

flavio

Banned
Gato_Solo said:
The military budget is easy to find. You are the one who's using a pathetic cop-out, and you are the one who's dodging the issue. Until you pull your head out, you are effectively ignored due to your lack of common sense, and your pathetic attempts to say my point is not valid without even solving the extremely easy 'problem' I gave you to work out. You can try and twist this as you like with your response, but your refusal to answer shows that you are completely hopeless and clueless. Goodbye.
So you claim I'm dodging but of course won't say what. I told you many times exactly what you were dodging.

You claim no common sense but of course won't say about what.

You claim you gave some easy problem but of course there is none to be found.

You claim I refuse to answer but of course won't say what I'm refusing to answer. We all know exactly what you are refusing to answer.

You're just full of one empty claim after another. Which means we know what else you're full of. :bs: