Well this is it...

Jeslek

Banned
The work term is over. Time to go back to school. I guess I won't be able to hang out here on OTC that much anymore. I'm sure most of you are rather relieved to hear that. ;)

I'm moving to Waterloo this weekend. I'm going to be sharing a house with 4 other guys. (NO! Not like that!) Its gonna be great :D Not to mention there is a house with 6 hot chicks only about 2 blocks away. The potential to disturb some people... just great eh?

I will probably be online tomorrow and Saturday a bit, after that I'm unsure when I will be here again... I am unsure if our internet is figured out or not. I'm also unsure of the condition of our kitchen and living room. :confuse3: Apparently the one guy already made a schedule how we're going to clean the place. Funky huh?

Only annoying thing I can see is there is only one shower and the rooms have no locks. Beh. And it ain't that soundproof. I will take pictures later on. I'm buying a digital camera anyways.

Take care guys....

Justintime said:
the world sighs with relief, reign of terror is over, tyrant back to school :p

Hey, i'm not the one going back to school :p :D

Tell me it isn't so. My little fuck is going off to school?

I'm so proud.

*tear*

PuterTutor said:
Tell me it isn't so. My little fuck is going off to school?

I'm so proud.

*tear*
You haven't called me that in a while... And someone lick up that tear before I do it. ;)

I can honetly say the "one shower" thing will really start to suck after a while unless you do some creative scheduling.

Does the house at least have an extra half-bath so you can still take a shit while the main bathroom's occupied?

There are two other washrooms yes. And I won't grow up too fast :p I honestly don't intent to do that. yet.

Gonz, :p

Oh, what the hell... you guys can just all shower together, right? :p

Be sure to take lots of pictures... um, not of the shower thing, just in general, and do well in school, and dress warm, and be polite to your professors, and remember your safety rules, and don't forget to write...

*sniff*

/me waves hanky

Back