WE'VE GONE GOLD!!!!

Professur

If you'd seem Mum, you'd know the truth of that. V4.0 is identical to my maternal uncle and grandfather, right down to the folder ear tip.

But he's the only one who looks like keeping his blue eyes.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
heheh :D

I have enough to keep track of with MY family, let alone YOUR family :p

Professur

Well, short update. At just over one year old, he's a fucking ringleader, getting V2.0 and 3.0 is trouble on a regular basis.

Professur

The missus had to take him to another room last night, because whenever his brother tried to go to sleep, he'd roll up the end of bed and jump on V3.0's legs.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Try and nip that in the bud...the opposite of what I did thinking he'd grow out of it. He won't.

Professur

You, my friend, have a mean streak. BTW, he's a collosal kiss ass. And he'll look you right in the eyes, with this big happy smile as he lines you up for a head butt. (he still tries with Mum and the Missus. He's learned that hitting Daddy's head is a no-no.)

Professur

Her dad, and oldest brother are both skin heads. Both boys look to have Mum's curls, but the light colour from Gawd knows where. V2.0's hair and mine would need DNA testing to differentiate.

greenfreak

unclehobart said:
Perhaps they will take after your temperment if not looks.

God help us all.
:rofl:

Good one.

I think we need to see for ourselves. Are you against posting a current pic of the kids? Those of us who didn't go to the BBQ's didn't get to see. :(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
greenfreak said:
:rofl:

Good one.

I think we need to see for ourselves. Are you against posting a current pic of the kids? Those of us who didn't go to the BBQ's didn't get to see. :(

I was just gonna ask for some too!