WE'VE GONE GOLD!!!!

Professur

After 2 years of debating, and 9 months of development, Prof V4.0 has gone gold.

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3546&stc=1[/attachment]

HomeLAN said:
Whoo-hoo!

4 more months without sleep. :D

His second night he went for 4 hours straight. Last night too, reportedly. Granted, his midnight snack lasted over an hour.

Congrats!!

Heard all about the little addition last night, thanks to MrsProf :D
He's a big-un!

Can't wait to see him IRL :D

he's da cute little inkydinkywinkystinky baby! i wuv babies, oh yes i do...wook at those chubbywubby cheekyweekies! i wanna pinch em!

okay...i'll stop. but he is precious, prof.

I've a 13 meg video of him hollerin' his first if i can get someone with a little high speed to upload it for me.

Whoohoo!!!

Spawned again, and well!

Now you got the lead on the kidlet front. And i swear, you're gonna stay there ;)

Thank you, everyone.

Oops, I forgot to post the details.

Born at 1:05 PM, 29/6/4.
Weight 8lbs, 13oz
Length 21"
10 fingers, 10 toes, 1 meat, 2 vegies.

And the stand-in doctor, resident and nurses were first class ... all the way.

Professur said:
And the stand-in doctor, resident and nurses were first class ... all the way.
:eek: Stop it, you're going to give me a heart attack. A compliment for a doctor?? Wow, they really must have been good.

Congrats to you and your family. How's your wife feeling? Was it a long labor? What's his name??

Wife's doing well. Just rang off with her. She'd cleared the hormones yesterday, and now, it seems that the adrenaline's worn off too. She's tired. I'll be a few days before the late feedings become part of her schedule. Labour was relatively quick this time. Last 2 were 24+ hours. This one was only 5. And this was easily the first time I've left a hospital not wishing I was leaving a trail of bleeding causalties. So, yeah, the crew were beyond reproach.

As for the name ... well it's not really my habit to post names, is it?

Back