What a fugly car

Jeslek

Banned
Anyone seen any of these yet? I haven't, but they sure are fugly. And expensive ($16 grand smackers)

c441092a.jpg

I never liked the PT Cruiser ... it's .. lame looking :D
I don't like the Matrix car either

Give me something with 4WD abilities ... preferably, a JEEP! :)

Now that I've totally blown your mind away buy the fucking ugliness, you must be mad at me. Here is a pretty pix:

BMW Z3 - $31 K
c438735a.jpg

I think the Mini Coopers are cute. Ironically, my boyfriend sent me to their site this morning www.miniusa.com because they have nice Flash effects. The options are cool:

Six Airbags (yes, six)
Auto-dimming rear view mirror
Self-washing headlights
Heated seats/mirrors/windshield wipers
Auto-speed windshield wipers (speeds and slows with the speed of your car)
Auto-volume radio (ditto)
Toggle switches instead of buttons
Front and backseat sunroof

Anyway, I was impressed. Yes, I know these features probably can be found in other (extremely expensive) cars. But I priced a Mini out with all the cool features I wanted for under $20k. But I still want a Jetta. :D

My *drool* car:

Lexus%20_2.jpg

0204_verts_lexus_head.jpg

Now...

For the FUGLY:

02.pontiac.aztek.500.jpg

01.toyota.echo.r3-4.350.jpg

lol Sorry hon, I just don't like how the ass of the car is all pushed up like that. I was really looking for the Ford that looks alot like the Echo but forgot what the name was. So I put the Echo up instead.

LastLegionary said:
lol I have an echo.... Cheap car for a student and gets 19km/L of gas.

I don't think they look so bad. We looked at them when we were shopping for a car for Janimal recently. They are rather cheap, and (*doing the math conversion*) 45 miles per gallon is darn good gas mileage. (Do metric users say 'gas kilometerage'?) We decided on a used Camry, though. It had all the options we wanted and a little more room inside. Not to mention the more powerful V6 engine. Vroom! Vroom!

My little car is ideal for a student. It has 5-speed manual transmission, 1.6L V4, air conditioning, and CD-player. It is not a very fast car, but I don't need speed or acceleration performance. And you cannot beat the milage. (I doubt kilometerage is a word)

What about the Fiat Doblò?
25auto.jpg

Wait! Renault is trying to make the ugliest car ever:
Either the Vel Satis:
velsatis-01-33.jpg

or the Avantime:
avantime2.jpg

Back