What a fugly car

AlladinSane said:
What about the Fiat Doblò?
25auto.jpg

Holy shit. That is pretty damn ugly. I bet owners don't even bother washing it.

Can't polish a turd... :headbang:

i actually like mini coupers, they are very cool, probly they look ugly in pictures, you need to see them in real life.

Bah, that Z3 is fugly, and the Lexus too for that matter. You can also throw in the new BMW 7-series. All three are examples of bad styling. But, that's just my taste, and that's why all cars don't look alike.

Strange though, almost everyone agrees that the Asstek is fugly.

yes, the asstek (LOL) is ugly, it has some nice angles, but in general is ugly.

Imagine the second image in IPH's first post as a Toyota Tercel, older, metal handles, less rounded corners, 15 years of rust on it and a slightly uglier back end (the rear window is shaped like a trapezoid from a geometry book blown up to size). That's what's for sale behind the apartment where my grandmother just moved out of. Anyone interested? :D

Ardsgaine said:
LastLegionary said:
lol I have an echo.... Cheap car for a student and gets 19km/L of gas.

I don't think they look so bad. We looked at them when we were shopping for a car for Janimal recently. They are rather cheap, and (*doing the math conversion*) 45 miles per gallon is darn good gas mileage. (Do metric users say 'gas kilometerage'?) We decided on a used Camry, though. It had all the options we wanted and a little more room inside. Not to mention the more powerful V6 engine. Vroom! Vroom!

Not to mention not losing 15% of the value when you drive off the lot.

We bought my wife's wagon new, and it's been a good car, but I still ocassionally lose sleep over the depreciation loss. If it hadn't been for that 2% financing...

We'll pay that one off late '03, and then it might be time to replace my 96 Dodge. I was thinking of looking for a low mileage, used T-bird.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/thunderbird/gallery/

wow, it's been years since i last saw a Brasilia........

i can read that the pic says 1975 model, does anybody know if they still make those fugly cars?

Gods I've not seen so many fugly cars all in one place in all my life. :eek:

Some of those really are horrific!

Back