What a Goddess...

Damn...her! I saw goddess and thought you were talking 'bout me. heehee :D

I like her in Breakfast at Tiffany's! Extraordinary actress she is!

You know what I really love? Fred and Ginger type movies. The dancing, the music... Singin in the Rain is awesome. Maybe I'll rent one tonight.

Thanks Ards! :D

Little Alex was singing 'Singing in the rain' during most of his criminal exploits. Tends to put a damper on a romantic movie when all you can think of is somebody kicking the hell out of somebody when you hear the song. :(

greenfreak said:
You know what I really love? Fred and Ginger type movies. The dancing, the music... Singin in the Rain is awesome. Maybe I'll rent one tonight.

Thanks Ards! :D

Audrey actually did a movie with Fred (Funny Face), but I can't remember if they dance in it.

I like the old Fred and Ginger movies also, but I like Gene Kelly's movies even better. My favorite of his is An American in Paris with Leslie Caron.

Jan is a big fan of My Fair Lady, but I don't like musicals where they sing the dialogue as much. My favorites of Audrey's movies are Sabrina, Love in the Afternoon and Roman Holiday.

I've seen the modern Sabrina, and it would be a very good movie if I didn't have the older one to compare it with. I like Julia Ormond, but she's no Audrey Hepburn.

Back