what a mess!

tonksy

I made a big mess.
It appears that plastic pasta colanders aren't weight bearing items. I was cleaning the hermit crab cage and decided that a colander would be the perfect thing to pile up all the river rocks, marbles, and seashells for easy washing. All was well until I reaches a foot from the sink when the cheap little bastard gave out leaving me holding a jagged piece of plastic amid a barrage of rock, shell, and marbles...all over the kitchen floor.
[homer]D'oh![/homer]

Misery loving company and all that, what big mess have you made recently?

:eek13: ew that must've been horrible to clean!

I dropped a snow globe the other day onto a cement basement floor. That SUCKED.

Leslie said:
:eek13: ew that must've been horrible to clean!

I dropped a snow globe the other day onto a cement basement floor. That SUCKED.
Aw man! Bet that did suck!
At least my mess didn't break anything pretty.
Prof, the floor in the kitchen is wood so no damage...lucky me.

my worst mess ever was my own stupidity, I stored the deep fryer complete with frenchfry and chicken oil in one of the bottom cupboards. Of course, 8 month old Zach pulled it out and tipped it over. All over the floor. Cleaning that was hell on earth.

Exploding vacume cleaner bag? Twas a while back, but it does cause a wee bit of a mess. :)

If ya ask nicely, Prof'll tell you all about the joys of leaving soft-drinks in your car in our winters :)

Fiddling with a candle in the bedroom to push the wax in....I pushed too had and bright red wax sprayed all over the wall, nightstand , carpet AND the horizontal blinds... I'm still finding wax to clean

I was opening a bag of rice yesterday, and it ripped unexpectedly....
1000s of grains everywhere...It looked like a friggin wedding.
I'm still not sure I got it all up. :confused:

catocom said:
I was opening a bag of rice yesterday, and it ripped unexpectedly....
1000s of grains everywhere...It looked like a friggin wedding.
I'm still not sure I got it all up. :confused:

shoulda saved it for Kansas.

Winky said:
Oh Nixy nixy nixy yer doin' it again!

Actually, the last time when you made ME look like I had no clue what was going on it was later revealed that it was YOU who had no clue what was going on.

No my Dear those 'in the know'
knew who "fluffy" was AND

got the reference to

fluffy has a Micro-Dick [size=+2]AND[/size]

knew that the reference was too the micro-ATX motherboard in the computer in the pic of fury's workstation

AND...

Back