What about the other 363 days

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
SCARLETT JOHANSSON has slammed US PRESIDENT GEORGE W BUSH for his staunch conservative views on sex, criticising the Republican for being too unrealistic in his opinions on the topic. The LOST IN TRANSLATION movie star last month (10OCT06) boasted about being so "socially aware" she gets tested for HIV twice a year. A staunch Christian, Bush is vehemently anti-abortion and is seeking to have the operation made illegal in all US states. During his time as Governor of Texas, Bush overhauled the state's sex education system and high school students were taught abstinence was the only way to protect themselves from sexually transmitted diseases (STD). Johansson says, "We are supposed to be liberated in America but if our President had his way, we wouldn't be educated about sex at all. "Every woman would have six children and we wouldn't be able to have abortions."

I hope she only has sex twice a year.

source

who is she?

Since when is it up to our president to teach kids about sex? I thought that was the job of the *Gasp* parents?

I hope she only has sex twice a year.

source

who is she?

I wouldn't think so...and this is who she is
scarlett-johansson.jpg

If you want, I'll do it. What the hell, I've already had to discuss parts of the vagina with my daughter.

nah. I'd just be in jail under some kind of pedo/corruption of a minor rap for daring to try and teach the kids anything sexual in nature as punishment for not letting the government do it.

i think that's one of the most important things a parent can talk to their kid about. i'm very fortunate that my mom was more than willing to have those discussions with me. the question "mommy, where do babies come from?" was met with a straight, succinct answer.
i was always horrified in school when we had to label diagrams of the reproductive organs in health class, and girls didn't know that we had all that stuff in us. girls that have sex don't know what their parts are called or what they do.
but i agree with tonks, that's the parent's responsiblity. if school tells my kids abstinence is the only way, i will tell them everything else they need to know. if my child is going to make a bad decision, by god, i will not have it be an uninformed one.

Back