What are the qualities of a friend

Professur said:
The A+ is a cakewalk for anyone with 6 months in the industry. Server+ too.

If you're looking for a niche, VOIP is the gap at the moment. VOIP /PBX integrators are screaming, crying and wetting the bed trying to get people certified.
I'm lost. Got any info on it?

My biggest problem is paying for the exams and finding a site to take them... it isn't easy where i am in the back of beyond. Gotta take into account that i'm physically disabled too... nothing's easy then and having been ill through this spring and into summer hasn't helped. *sigh

But i'm on the path to recovery and i hope i'll be in a position to get a job around march.... any job. I't easier to find another if you already have one.

With age and disability against me i need all the certifications i can get.

I was quite ill for a while earlier this year with problems with my leg and wasn't able to carry on with my course. But thankfully I'm recovered from that and I found a place that accepted me as an external candidate to take the A+ exams... my core hardware is booked for February 1st. I'm also updating my user qualifications by taking the ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence).

I'm having to pay for the exams myself (£105 each) as they changed the rules on funding, so I can't afford to fail. If all goes well I'll book the software exam for March.

My hubby is my friend and so is my daughter. Highwayman IS my friend, and we've never met. We can share the truths we don't divulge to others and agree to disagree.
A true friend tells you the truth, even if it hurts, then wipes your tears away with kindness.

kat2220 said:
My hubby is my friend and so is my daughter. Highwayman IS my friend, and we've never met. We can share the truths we don't divulge to others and agree to disagree.
A true friend tells you the truth, even if it hurts, then wipes your tears away with kindness.

So how do you class someone who won't hear it?

Back