What are the qualities of a friend

You go right on saying n/c all you want. Far be it for me to stand in your way of saying n/c. :eek:

Professur said:
how're things.
They tootle along... would be nice if I actually got to see this doctor i'm supposed to but you can't have everything...

Anyway, my leg finally healed, although i have to be careful with it, i'm in the process of clearing out all the junk in the house and moving into katie's room, my screen died so i bought an lcd and i finally got my laptop. My 2nd computer crashed and i had to format it... :( but it's fine now and i got rid of loads of jumk... lol. And I hope to get back to my techie course at the end of september (when i finish the house)... hopefully take the A+ hardware exam around january and pass my ecdl in the meantime. I'll take the software exam when i have a job and prolly go on to the N+ and maybe ccna. I'm also learning more advanced site design using the div tag and css. Hope to get onto asp after that.

*comes up for air

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, I got a company name for when I finally go solo and i'm still playing Koc. :rollseyes:

The A+ is a cakewalk for anyone with 6 months in the industry. Server+ too.

If you're looking for a niche, VOIP is the gap at the moment. VOIP /PBX integrators are screaming, crying and wetting the bed trying to get people certified.

Professur said:
The A+ is a cakewalk for anyone with 6 months in the industry. Server+ too.

If you're looking for a niche, VOIP is the gap at the moment. VOIP /PBX integrators are screaming, crying and wetting the bed trying to get people certified.

Does anyone know of a site that translates computer talk into English? :lloyd:

Aunty Em said:
Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, I got a company name for when I finally go solo and i'm still playing Koc. :rollseyes:

Are you doing a million clicks per day? :lol:

Aunty Em said:
Did I miss anything?

One thing you might have missed is Paul and I are getting divorced and he is now living in Barrie, Ontario with Leslie.

By the way, great to see you back.

Back