what are you asking santa for?

heh, to be totally honest, I'd like to make it into Electrical Engineering and have enough money for tution, books, and accomodation..

If that doesn't count, one of the things I really really want it a fully equipped M-16 assault rifle, with all the neato gadgets that goes with it.

i think that. could be the stupidest thing i have ever heard. but i will try not to judge.
i am asking for dvds and some other crap.

#1- Wouldn't that be a bit illegal?
#2- Why wouldn't you just get your parents to give you the $$ instead of the gun then you could make tuition

I am getting a digicam :)

and I'm gonna wish that my grandpa will get better

DEAR SANTA,

Hi there. How are you? I am fine.

This Christmas I would like:

- A million pounds
- An epiphany
- A Monty Python Black Knight doll with removable arms and legs
- More friends
- One of those little things that goes on your desk with the little clip attached to the thing
- Suicidal Barbie (quite rare)
- A gerbil
- Stephen Dorff
- A brain transplant
- A space ship (catering)
- My two front teeth
- A taste for family gatherings

and last but not least...a convincing smile. :D

Much thanks, Nick.

Love to all, kiss kiss,

- Scanty x

at least i am getting Cannibal! The Musical

and an AIW 8500dv and a new motherboard epox 8DRA+ since i jsut bought them

Peace on earth, goodwill toward men...the other crap I have to buy anyway:D

Nixy said:
#1- Wouldn't that be a bit illegal?
#2- Why wouldn't you just get your parents to give you the $$ instead of the gun then you could make tuition
I prefer to live independently and not ask parents for money or other stuff. :)

yessss...the great christmas spirit...loving and caring...and M16 assault rifles....the most merry time of the year :cool:

i'll see what i get, no special wishes...

I meant the $$ as a christmas present LL

yes, i called him LL. I will keep calling him that and there's nothing anyone can do about it! *handonhip

Well, I never get anything for Christmas, so I stopped even trying to think of what I want.:(

Instead, I wish that my kids are happy & healthy forever, amen.:)

My dad probed and pried with little hints about what I wanted. I broke down last week and told him that I want one of those carpet cleaners ... you know.. where it sprays on the chemicals/soap and you vaccum up the scungy water 15 times in a row and it never seems to get any cleaner.

Back