what are you asking santa for?

unclehobart said:
My dad probed and pried with little hints about what I wanted. I broke down last week and told him that I want one of those carpet cleaners ... you know.. where it sprays on the chemicals/soap and you vaccum up the scungy water 15 times in a row and it never seems to get any cleaner.

Got a few stains around after the photo shoot?

Spirit said:
Well, I never get anything for Christmas, so I stopped even trying to think of what I want.:(

Instead, I wish that my kids are happy & healthy forever, amen.:)

Find better men-you're worth it ;)

PuterTutor said:
unclehobart said:
My dad probed and pried with little hints about what I wanted. I broke down last week and told him that I want one of those carpet cleaners ... you know.. where it sprays on the chemicals/soap and you vaccum up the scungy water 15 times in a row and it never seems to get any cleaner.

Got a few stains around after the photo shoot?
Not really. It was lot cleaner than normal.. which was a shock in and of itself. My carpets are all pretty much cream colored and the dirt in the high traffic areas seriously stands out.

4:44am: So I go back with her mates...

...and you'd think I'd take a hint and stay round hers for a bit. Man... I am pretty fuckin' pissed right now but literally this chick I something else.... talked for so long about anything and everything and I thought it was the start of something great.

Alas no... when she invites me to stay in her room for the night I decline since I know she has a boyfriend and don't want to go there. Jeez... I gotta get some balls. :(

Bugger - since she doesn't have a mobile I don't even have a number to call now... ghey ghey ghey ghey ghey ghey ghey ghey ghey.. :( :( :(

Re: 4:44am: So I go back with her mates...

ipmoof said:
...and you'd think I'd take a hint and stay round hers for a bit. Man... I am pretty fuckin' pissed right now but literally this chick I something else.... talked for so long about anything and everything and I thought it was the start of something great.

Alas no... when she invites me to stay in her room for the night I decline since I know she has a boyfriend and don't want to go there. Jeez... I gotta get some balls. :(

Bugger - since she doesn't have a mobile I don't even have a number to call now... ghey ghey ghey ghey ghey ghey ghey ghey ghey.. :( :( :(

Sorry Na, but you weren't here.

:bitchslap:

What the fuck is wrong with you boy? Turnin down poontang at 4:44 in the morning? :disgust2:

Re: 4:44am: So I go back with her mates...

PuterTutor said:
ipmoof said:

Sorry Na, but you weren't here.

:bitchslap:

What the fuck is wrong with you boy? Turnin down poontang at 4:44 in the morning? :disgust2:

I know. It's shit... actually find one attractive girl in this damn uni who's not an RnB-lovin, kevvy, sporty slapper wearing a shiny tracksuit and she's got a bloke, BOOHOO. :mad:

Oh yeah... wrong thread, sorry. I just clicked on a random one, posted and then went to bed. :D

I want a SKATER CHICK for christmas. :headbang:

ah shite man, poor you....

but you've got more balls then you think...at least you showed a lot of respect by not going there. even though 99% of the male population on this 3rd huge rock from the sun will disagree with me, you did the right thing :thumbup:

or at least that's my opinion.

Shadowfax said:
you did the right thing :thumbup:

*puts on judge's robes, dons powdered wig, adopts English bulldog/Charles Laughton sort of expression*

ipmoof, you stand accused of having "done the right thing." How do you plead?

Well, you open your mouth and think of something to say that might gain sympathy from the intended listener and/or convey your own opinion as to how you should be regarded by others within the context of the event in question. It's quite simple really. You can even get down on your knees which helps add to the drama.

ipmoof said:
Well, you open your mouth and think of something to say that might gain sympathy from the intended listener and/or convey your own opinion as to how you should be regarded by others within the context of the event in question. It's quite simple really. You can even get down on your knees which helps add to the drama.

:disgust2:

Guilty... very guilty. In all my years of judging, I have never heard before of someone more deserving of the full penalty of law.

Ardsgaine said:
:disgust2:

Guilty... very guilty. In all my years of judging, I have never heard before of someone more deserving of the full penalty of law.

then do as he says and get on your knees and add to the drama :D

Back