What are you eating right now?

Shrimp and Fries from the cafeteria here at work. This is some odd shrimp now...

2 shredded turkey (yup, more defrosted thanksgiving leftovers) tacos's with mexican cheese blend and hot salsa.

the most delicious thing i have ever eaten....i can't spell the name...say the words coo-vee-on...that's it....and this kind has crab and catfish...it's tomatoey and peppery...it's...heaven.

tonks said:
the most delicious thing i have ever eaten....i can't spell the name...say the words coo-vee-on...that's it....and this kind has crab and catfish...it's tomatoey and peppery...it's...heaven.
That sounds quite tasty, tonks! I can't find a recipe, but I haven't tried very hard. I ran across this website looking for that dish. Check it out! Oh, gawd, I'm hungry now . . . :lloyd: The Creole and Cajun Recipe Page

:s I was hungry til I saw the seafood talk in here. ;) I think I'm going to head to sonic for dinner. Mmmm, sonicburger & tots.

Huge Donner Kebab....2 Pitta breads....chips (fries) ........ salad and garlic sauce.

*chomp*

Oz said:
Huge Donner Kebab....2 Pitta breads....chips (fries) ........ salad and garlic sauce.

*chomp*

*drool* last time I had that I was on your side of the pond, Oz.... with a wee too much to drink.... still remember the utter heaven of those flavors.... *drool*

Ms Ann Thrope said:
*drool* last time I had that I was on your side of the pond, Oz.... with a wee too much to drink.... still remember the utter heaven of those flavors.... *drool*

'tis the greatest drunkmans food ever created :D

Not bad when yer sober either :)

Back