What are you listening to right now?

Bobby Brown - Hummpin' Around

(Yes, I am going old school with my music today! :D )

YEAH BABY!!!! :D

That song is sound, Aunty Em. :headbang:

"PUSH ME AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! MAKE ME FAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!..."

Scanty said:
YEAH BABY!!!! :D

That song is sound, Aunty Em. :headbang:

"PUSH ME AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! MAKE ME FAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!..."

"..just to see, another side of me..."

A band with balls! Buy "The Lonely Position of Neutral".

Aunty Em said:
Trust Company - Downfall. :headbang:

i saw them play that song live the other week. :cool: [/shameless boast]

Although i had to wait through some other shitey bollocks first... :rolleyes:

Liberty x. I stood through liberty x for Trust Company. They should be writing me a sympathy letter.

Yeah - I got the email telling me about the concert but couldn't go 'cos it was too short notice. But I have the video so I'll make do with that for now...

you mean the gig for Channel Five in Islington? I think the program was called 'Pop'. Supergrass were playing.

That one as well - I'm on their mailing list but they do seem to give very short notice and I have responsibilities here which I can't just up and leave - however much I want too.

Come to think of it, they probably wouldn't have let me in anyway - they'd probably think I'm too old. LOL :D

Aunty Em said:
That one as well - I'm on their mailing list but they do seem to give very short notice and I have responsibilities here which I can't just up and leave - however much I want too.

Come to think of it, they probably wouldn't have let me in anyway - they'd probably think I'm too old. LOL :D

Yes, they keep ringing like, two days before-hand. :D It's free though, so :shrug:

Back