What are you listening to right now?

That really only works for one word edits. It's also kind of obvious you edited the quote when you put the "Last Edited by" text there.

fury said:
Tux was based on AIM bots like SmarterChild and AOLiza, explaining his artificial stupidity.
i was wondering if that was the case.

The Crystal Method - Renegades of Funk (Crystal Method Remix)

You got mad when I said "No wonder you turned out the way you did..." in the thread about drugs...
And when I called you Furry....

The WHo - Pinball Wizard
The WHo - Who are you

All Enough ~ Ambervoid

I applied to receive the free CD sampler from the website, but as they are out at present they sent me the links to download all 8 mp3s from their first album 'CLOSED EYES OPEN MINDS' ~ nice people and the music's not bad either. :)

Ambervoid

Squiggy said:
I checked out the 'Quick Spin Around the Studio"....Thats what my living room looks like...:crying3:

A bit like the "studio" some friends used to record in way back when...

I think they might benefit from a good sound man to mix their tracks a little better, but they're not bad. Guess I've been spoiled by watching and listening to one of the best...

I'm listening to Constant Craving.... e.d.

Aunty Em said:
A bit like the "studio" some friends used to record in way back when...

I think they might benefit from a good sound man to mix their tracks a little better, but they're not bad. Guess I've been spoiled by watching and listening to one of the best...

I'm listening to Constant Craving.... e.d.

I agree...I'm never happy with the mixes they like...oli may help change their thinking (They would never listen to me...just out of spite) He has impressed them with his responses
* crosses fingers...

Jackson Browne - In The Shape of a Heart

Edit: damn speeling....

Soul Stream ~ Ambervoid

Some of the levels just need taking down a bit I think.

How are your boys doing with their music btw? I had a little listen to a couple of the tracks and they sounded quite promising, just not enough of them.

It sounds like they're rehearsing for a gig but they've not said as much. I can tell when its a 'gig' practice because the amount of arguing escolates...

Billy Joel - Captain Jack

Sushumna ~ Ambervoid

That's the trouble with brothers in the same band, it's much easier when you know who the boss is...

Loose Bedsprings - Spirits in the Night

Problem is, The older one sits home practicing something new for hours then freaks out when the younger one doesn't get it right on the first go...:confuse3:

Back