WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

ekahs retsam

I'm trying to figure out why grape and orange flavored things never taste like the original fruit. To add to the mystery where did these artificial flavors come from?
Did someone say, "hey this tastes nothing like a grape but I'll call it grape flavored" just to confuse people?

Professur

paul_valaru said:
inquisition type torture device, sorta like impaling, but it is a pyramid, and people are lowered on to it slowly....

Sorta like a chair with a giant butt plug? I think I saw one of those on E-bay.

I wish I'd saved that .avi of a guy getting impaled that I had years back. Lost in a drive crash. That was one scary film. Middle east, guy got caught jerking off while peeping at someone else's wife. The flipped up his robe, shoved a sharpened 6' stake into his ass, and then lifted it vertical and let him slide down. Took him several minutes, until the stake poked out the side of his neck.

Almost enough to make you give up jerking off.

Professur said:
Sorta like a chair with a giant butt plug? I think I saw one of those on E-bay.

I wish I'd saved that .avi of a guy getting impaled that I had years back. Lost in a drive crash. That was one scary film. Middle east, guy got caught jerking off while peeping at someone else's wife. The flipped up his robe, shoved a sharpened 6' stake into his ass, and then lifted it vertical and let him slide down. Took him several minutes, until the stake poked out the side of his neck.

Almost enough to make you give up jerking off.

i want one :D , i lot things up my but :brow: