WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

mondomondo said:
I believe he said "Sod this", just before he grabbed his briefcase full of embezzled cash and headed off to Dubai.
She's a HE? Well, now that explains.. Well actually it just raises a few questions.. :p

Turns out, she had redirected them to a meeting on finances and stuff. Oh dear. I got to surf the web instaed. Such a shame.

tonksy said:
And she should have left it. You know your metabolism slows down when you get all old like that ;)
Hey!!! I'll be 50 in June! As soon as I take my nap I'll show you who has a slow metabolism. :lloyd:

I've been napping a lot lately, but that's cos my kidneys have decided to seize up on me. YES, I still have it, and YES, prof, perhaps I SHOULD have gone to the doctor straight away instead of waiting 2 days and doing cranberry juice. :retard:

at this moment in time, I'm wondering why any bra making company would put only two clasps on a size 42D bra .. I mean, come on .. if the breasteseseses are that big, isn't it obvious that they need just one more clasp to hold up well?

I'm.. just so.. goddamned...zzzzzz Huh? What was that? Oh right.. I'm posting something.. I'm thinking, like, that I wanna go to bed.

Yeah. I'll just do that then.

Back