WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

Inkara1

HomeLAN said:
Ah, it went as well as I could have expected. My only fear is that he'll get home and brood about it for two weeks, then decide we all need to die.
What did he get fired for?

HomeLAN

It was a "you can resign with severance (and sign this release), or I can fire your ass and you get diddly" situation. He took the paperwork home with him, and he has 21 days by law to decide.

Technically, I didn't do it to him - my boss did. But, I'm HR, so anything like this has my stamp all over it, and I was the only other person in the meeting where he was told.

I came across the lady who lives in the adjoining cubicle today. She was crying softly. She asked me if I got his key and if I was sure he wasn't ever coming back. That tells me it was the right call.

tonksy

I'm thinking that these shoes can be classified as basic black sandals...right?
84_2.JPG

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
I'm thinking that these shoes can be classified as basic black sandals...right?
84_2.JPG

There's nothing basic about those hun...and probably more wood than black...it's definately grasping for straws IMO

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
But then you'd have to deal with Yogi and all the pick-i-nick baskets. That'd suck worse, man.

Professur

how the hell would I know. It's in the general direction from here. The extent of the directions I got were 'head west until your feet get wet.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
how the hell would I know. It's in the general direction from here. The extent of the directions I got were 'head west until your feet get wet.

But it's close to Les? That means it's relatively close to me...*twirls toe in sand*