WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

AlphaTroll said:
LOL....it's some see-through mesh type material in pink.....just really cute 'cos the bottoms are hot pants. So stop wondering - ain't nothing 'sexy' about it :D

except when you wear it ;) :winkkiss:

i'm thinking it's almost time to leave and I can get the hell out of here!!! I'm also thinking, I don't like Freako for his day finishing at 9:30am. How I would love that!!!! Instead I have to go to work :crying4:

I'm thinking I almost wish I hadn't had sex this afternoon. Oh, and I'm also thinking I'm glad I had sex this afternoon. And I'm also thinking "should I turn down the job offer I got tonight?". Man I feel confused!

IDLEchild said:
I am thinking that if you doubt having sex then you aren't having enough sex to beging with.
:lol: Isn't that the truth? Especially as good as the sex was this afternoon - I just don't get it as much as I'd like....

SexyBoo said:
:lol: Isn't that the truth? Especially as good as the sex was this afternoon - I just don't get it as much as I'd like....

You need BOB (battery operated boyfriend)....no emotional attachments, no strings attached, no commitment issues, no whiny or arrogant or self loathing fat bastard to deal with.

IDLEchild said:
You need BOB (battery operated boyfriend)....no emotional attachments, no strings attached, no commitment issues, no whiny or arrogant or self loathing fat bastard to deal with.
Got a vibrator - but it still isn't quite the same as having someone moaning and looking you in the eyes while they are watching you have orgasm after orgasm. At least, that has been my most recent experience.
Now some of the past experiences - I'd definitely take the vibrator over! :lol:
(men who are selfish in bed and don't care if I enjoy it just aren't worth getting naked for)

SexyBoo said:
Got a vibrator - but it still isn't quite the same as having someone moaning and looking you in the eyes while they are watching you have orgasm after orgasm. At least, that has been my most recent experience.

That's easy solved 'boo.........just put oprah winfrey on the telly ;)

Thinkin': To coffee or not to coffee......that is the question.

SexyBoo said:
I'm thinking I almost wish I hadn't had sex this afternoon. Oh, and I'm also thinking I'm glad I had sex this afternoon. And I'm also thinking "should I turn down the job offer I got tonight?". Man I feel confused!

if you wish you didnt you shouldnt have. try to keep your head above water so you dont fall into a depression. we lubb joo.

I am thinking I am enjoyig my classes and I am glad that my CJ instructor said I have a knack for the class.

I'm thinking "it's nice to see the hours at working flying by a lot faster thanks to visiting OTC again"..

Hiya Squiggs... :wave:

Back