WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

I can help wiht the first part.

The Halo books are pretty good so far. and yay I got the best of HP Lovecraft. I is happy

Oz said:
courderoy trousers (I mean, why?)
Me mother used ta think they were the bees knees... used to make me wear brown corduroys, and one time, when I came outta the hospital for stupidly stickin' me foot through glass, she came in with my change of clothes ... the one item I asked her NOT to bring... THE PURPLE CORDUROY DRESS. :sick:

I'm thinking, "haha! I'm not going to work today... fucking lazy bastards might actually have to do some work....*snicker*" Man, I love calling in sick. :grinyes:

Dual-screening rules. This way, i can watch anime/movies AND surf at the same time :D
*watching Rurouni Kenshin 14 - 'Save a Small Life: The Challenge of the Beautiful Doctor, Megumi'
81 episodes left...

*paul moves*

uhmmm yeah

ok I am thinking about my job, and the end of the movie heathers, and how it is such a perfect match

*paul toddles off looking for dynomite*

BeardofPants said:
*BoP contemplates humping Paul's leg, but sees the stick of dynamite, and decides to leg it instead* :bolt:

;)
*thinks about moving but it's been done*

How damn much I want to get my first year of Uni done so I can start signing up for scholarships elsewhere in the world

ElementOfChaos said:
How do I survive this friday?

With drink, drugs and cheap meaningless sex......same way everyone else does :D

Thinkin'........nope, not at the mo'...me braincell is taking a break.

Back