WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

Er... thanks? :eek6:

*BoP who is currently bleary eyed, snotty nosed, with hair stickin' up higher than Elton John's hot pants*

I'm thinking how much I hate bein' sick. :mope:

I'm thinking about how much rope I would need to be able to hoist up a 500lb copier to the top of a church and how to design a release mechanism that would send it falling rather quickly to the ground below.

MrBishop said:
I'm thinking about how much rope I would need to be able to hoist up a 500lb copier to the top of a church and how to design a release mechanism that would send it falling rather quickly to the ground below.

*has visions of a scene from a Harold Loydd movie*

Dude, hire a crane or summit ;)

Thinkin': Why do ya need a copier at the top of a church....don't god turn up (or the metatron or summit....wichever version yer believe) and deliver his notes personally.....or has he gone all techno? :confused:

Last night was, ermmm.... 'Interesting'. Very odd things tend to happen when everyone on campus gets ass-over-heels drunk. Also, i can't seem to find my right shoe.

I am thinking:

Will someone please post a thread which isn't about

a) A nonsensical rant about nothing (i.e Microwaves)
b) Iraq.
c) About a new recipe that excited someone.
d) Their kids.
e) Their kids with pictures of how cute they are...
d) A smilie.
f) Basic chit chat.
g) A celebrity fucking up or Geroge Lucas.
h) What they're wearing for Halloween or what they just bought.
i) General idiocy of society which nags us all everyday.
j) Relationship troubles.
k) JOKES YOU GOT IN E-MAIL....I can't stress this enough people.....those threads really suck.
l) Anything with the word "bush" or "Kerry" or "Gay" or "rights" in it.
m) Of how drunk they got last night.

I mean really...this is why forums exist, so we don't have to take part in mindless, superficial bantering. So we can finally discuss something that makes our head hurt from thinking beyond our daily parameters.

Right now I'm thinking about how nice and manly I've been smelling today.

I'm also considering growing a new brain, since this is the second time I've grabbed my sons deodorant instead of my own, and not noticed until I got back home from a day of shopping.

Back