WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

abooja

Wondering if I should take a nap before studying, which would cause me to be awake all night and throw me off my newly adopted sleep schedule, or just fight through it and go to sleep when I'm supposed to.

Kawaii

Three cups of 5x-strength coffee makes you kind of hyper... I'm having a hard time typing correctly, and I'm feeling this strange urge to run ten marathons. brb

PrincessLissa

How much I hate the sound of crunching chips and how I should NOT be able to hear it over the TV and the computer coming frlom the other room.

BeardofPants

All frozen cardboard pizzas are evil...

I'm thinkin' about whether I should go read in the sun, or stay lily white and play system shock....

abooja

I'm thinking about how the more I experience life, the more correct I am in my assumption that people suck.

BeardofPants

PrincessLissa said:
Read in the SUN!!!

I am wondering why Fruity Angel always posts in the Word Association Thread in another language. It's very confusing.
LOL, I ended up playing system shock. You can tell I've got MY priorities straight. :lloyd:

I'm thinkin' how thirsty I am, but I don't want tap water, dammit, I want coke. :tardbang:

Starya

I don't wanna go to class I don't wanna go to class I don't wanna go to class I don't wanna go to class I don't wanna go to class

And off I go.. :mope:

Starya

Current thought going through my head:

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

I found three white hairs today. Three. Snow white. :crying4:

Kawaii

animefags.jpg