WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

IDLEchild

Kawaii said:
animefags.jpg

*dies laughing*

PrincessLissa

BeardofPants said:
LOL, I ended up playing system shock. You can tell I've got MY priorities straight. :lloyd:

I'm thinkin' how thirsty I am, but I don't want tap water, dammit, I want coke. :tardbang:

As long as you were relaxed and enjoying your time to yourself, than it's not so bad. :D

PrincessLissa

i am planning out one of my quilt block ideas for the WalMart quilt block contest. I usualy don't like their cheap fabric that is required for this project, but I really really really want the grand prize.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I was reading some posts and then thought "Holy shit... has (OTC member name here) ever become a cranky little poster."

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
About the lengths some people will go to in order to accomplish something virtually meaningless, yet allow the truly important things in life to pass them by.

Starya

I'm thinking about how bloody annoying it is to be in the computer lab with someone who knows nada about 'puters and the Internet, and has no understanding of personal privacy when it comes to what you are doing on the machine. This chick (classmate) keeps peeking at my screen: What is that then? Is that someting someone sent you (no, it's a WEBPAGE!!), what are you writing, what does that say?

God, I need to get outta here..