What car do you drive

Welderboy

Luis G said:
is that the Diesel one?
if so, how does it perform?, acceleration?
how many km/miles per liter/gallon?
maintenance costs, is it more expensive than the gas one?

its got average acceleration, really I have driven a lot of slower cars and faster ones. I get about 800 miles to the tank.

maintence, timing belts were not easy to do, as timing is crutial.

MrBishop

PuterTutor said:
'92 Chevy Suburban. 454 baby.

Oh drool...I've itched to own one since I last made out in one. :) Then back benches are a joy!!!

I'm currently running around in a 1999 Plymouth Voyager (since we got my kid and had to trade up )

Before that...I was burning fuel in a 1987 Lesabre
Before that...an 85 Jetta GL
Before that...the mother of all land yachts - and 1985 LeMans

Before all that...a BMW (Bus, Metro, Walk)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Welderboy said:
its got average acceleration, really I have driven a lot of slower cars and faster ones. I get about 800 miles to the tank.

maintence, timing belts were not easy to do, as timing is crutial.

That's like 1200km, you're not talking miles within the city, right? :eek13:

pc_builder

I was going to claim the oldest car with my
1975 Ford Granada.
But that '74 Datsun's got me beat.

My Granada IS older than me, though.

rrfield

1989 Pontiac Bonneville. I miss my 1983 Cadillac Sedan DeVille. 19ft long and luminous.....

rrfield

pc_builder

Luis G said:
yeah, so is the Datsun :D (6 years older than me)

Dang. You even got me beat on that. (Granada 4 years older than me)

My brother has a '79 Bonneville. It looks bigger than my Granada, and I thought IT was a beast. :confuse2:

chcr

Too cute for words
Sorry guys, I have a '55 BelAir too. Anyone got one older than that. Oh, but it is only one year older than me. :D

Inkara1

2000 Dodge Neon. It's funny knowing that even if pc_builder has a 302 in that Granada, my car has more horsepower. :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
2003 Toyota Solara with 3300 miles on it. Not even due for its first warranty check. Thinking about selling it.

A.B.Normal

Squiggy said:
2003 Toyota Solara with 3300 miles on it. Not even due for its first warranty check. Thinking about selling it.

Damn,you know you supposed to drive it right?I've only had mine since May and I've got over 6800km(I know thats more than 3300miles).Why you considereing selling ,I know i've never been happier witht a vehicle than I am with the Dodge.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
The car is great. But as you see, I'm not using it nearly as much as I thought I would...Just seems like too much money to leave sitting in the driveway. :shrug:

chcr

Too cute for words
spot said:
Well, I guess I should mention that my son ran it into a telephone pole several years ago and I haven't had the time or money to fix it. I do have a front clip, but there's always something more important to get done and our financial situation isn't all that great right now. I'd be too depressed to take pictures. I guess I'll probably sell it. :mope: At one time, it was the only car I ever wanted though, and I had it (running) for a few years, so I guess I shouldn't complain.