What Did You Get For Christmas™

Toolbox™

Please don't continue to read if you're sexually deprived, innocent, easily offended or below 18 years old. The rest of you, it should make for good reading. :)

I think I got one of the coolest Christmas presents on the planet and I can't contain my excitement so I HAVE to share it with all of you guys; and girls. :)

Here's the story: A couple of weeks ago, I had a one night stand with what I consider a to be a "one night stand to be proud of" with an extremely hot woman at a party I went to. Same old story after waking up the next morning with an almost complete stranger; exchange numbers, call later in the day to see how one another is doing and end it at that. But tonight, she had her driver drop off a nicely wrapped present for me. I knew it was a jar with a stick attached to it so instinctively, I thought it was salad dressing with a mixing tool or something very polite and sweet but, WOW when I tore off the wrapping after the stroke of midnight, my DOG was I surprised to get an invitation of this sort.

Here is what it is:

213.jpg

Here is what the directions say on the outside:

214.jpg

Of course, the paintbrush is supplied in the package!

Inside one of the inserts:

215.jpg

And best of all, Quickie Recipes:

216.jpg

Here is what the text says if it's too small to read.

Skinny Dip

Use as a dip with your favorite luscious fruit such as strawberries, apple slices or bananas.

Chocolate Frozen Fantasy

Spoon over your favorite flavor of ice cream, yogurt or.....? Top with whipped cream and a cherry!

Hot and Steamy

Stir several spoonfuls into your coffee for a creamy, steamy cafe mocha.

Pasty Teasers

Cover up any special treat such as angel food or cheesecake or... with a carefully placed drizzle or two.

Body Frosting

Ingredients:

Your body and one jar of Chocoholics Body Frosting.

Directions:

Undress completely. Apply Body Frosting. Be creatively. Use a little on special places. Or use a lot. It all depends on the appetite of your guest. Serve warm.

As an option:

Your guest may enjoy helping in the preparation of this treat.

Now, isn't that one of the coolest gifts anyone who's single, in a relationship, engaged, married or widowed can receive? Holy Crap! This is the best Christmas gift I have ever gotten in my entire life!

So, what did you guys get?

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Toolbox,
Being in english, I would have to ask what country that product was made in. I might need some. :D

Alas, You will have to wait for Christmas reports as 95% of the board is Europe on westward. Christmas has yet to bloom for us.

unclehobart said:
Toolbox,
Being in english, I would have to ask what country that product was made in. I might need some. :D

Alas, You will have to wait for Christmas reports as 95% of the board is Europe on westward. Christmas has yet to bloom for us.
like you'd be able to eat it anyway?...besides we can just play canadian with that bottle of maple syrup we brought back ;)

Well, I haven't unwrapped it yet, but I got a dual-layer DVD burner. And new slippers. :nerd:

No worries Leslie... I live in a third world country. Everyone here has live-in drivers, maids, gardeners and guards at every gate. It's nothing out of the ordinary over here. :)

Toolbox™ said:
No worries Leslie... I live in a third world country. Everyone here has live-in drivers, maids, gardeners and guards at every gate. It's nothing out of the ordinary over here. :)
when i lived in the PI we had a maid, a gardener, and my mother had her own seamstress.
i miss lydia (our maid) she taught me tagalog (which i've forgotten) and how to bake bread (which i haven't forgotten).

Re: What Did You Get For Christmas™

Toolbox

...I hate you...

...I really do hate you very much....

Ooh... even better... I did a search by ZIP code and there are 5 places within 12 miles I can get the stuff. :D

Edit: There are four... Sycamore Farms burned down a couple weeks ago and I'd venture to guess the fire melted all the chocolate.

Unc:

5 Retailers near ZIP Code 30067

Rona, Inc
2171 - G Kingston Court
Marietta, GA 30067 phone : (770) 952-2504
About 0.00 miles away Riedy Gift Express
1700 Cumberland Point Drive
Marietta, GA 30067 phone : (770) 956-0603
About 0.00 miles away Whole Foods-Marietta
70 Powers Ferry Road
Marietta, GA 30067 phone : (770) 578-4400
About 0.00 miles away Barnies Coffee and Tea Co.
1576 Asheford Drive NE
Marietta, GA 30068 phone : (770) 396-8639
About 3.16 miles away La Tea Da
137 Church Street
Marietta, GA 30060 phone : (770) 426-7000
About 3.63 miles away

Cthulhu X-mas plushie
Call of Cthulhu card game starter deck
GTA: San Andreas
KOF: Maximum Impact
Gwar cd
DOA Beach Volleyball
and I am getting Dagon dvd

Toolbox, that sounds like an awesome present, if you consider a one night stand with choccy bodylotion/creeme after a gift??? I would consider that just another day in the life..........

Back